Wednesday, December 29, 2010

One Foot In Front Of The Other

I'm back.  It feels like so much has happened since I was last here.  Thanksgiving and Christmas have come and gone, and 2011 is right around the corner.  I know I have a lot of people praying for me, pulling for me, wishing me the best in what's going on in my life.  For that, I thank all of you and I am eternally grateful.  I think it's been working.  Christmas was the best, most mellow Christmas I could remember and there has been a sense of peace in my heart ever since then. Moving forward, one step at a time, that process has commenced finally with a sense of calm instead of turmoil.

So as i continue my journey, my Blog and my ramblings, I hope I as well as any who read will tend to see a change here....as it will be reflecting my life and myself.  I feel good.



''The time has come,' the Walrus said,
  'To talk of many things:
Of shoes -- and ships -- and sealing wax --
  Of cabbages -- and kings --
And why the sea is boiling hot --
  And whether pigs have wings.''

No comments:

Post a Comment