Thursday, April 26, 2012

Beige

Not just the color per se, but I look around my life recently and it lacks a life, a fire.  Something for me to be passionate about, for me (besides the obvious, my family of course).  I need something for me to say, yeah that's what I love.  There are many things I love but haven't found my avenue of expression yet.  I am looking to take a photography course this fall as well as start my yoga practice (that's me practicing yoga, not opening a studio)

I am so impatient I want the fire and passion and joy in my belly to ignite and lead me in the right direction in MY journey NOW! (think Veruca Salt)

Must practice patience and take small steps towards breathing life back into Mia.

God grant me the serenity to accept the people I cannot change, the courage to change the one I can, and the wisdom to know it's me.  ~Author Unknown



No comments:

Post a Comment