Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Fallen Off The Exercise wagon

Is what I have obviously done, as you can tell I have not been writing about my glorious daily experiences of great endorphins pumping through me post workout, or the "me time" I've gotten in.  And since I have not been nurturing myself (mind, body or spirit) I feel pretty much like a slug.  Yuck.  Ok, so I am off to the pool now to get some laps then sun in, maybe read a book. Then off to work tonight. 

It's interesting, coming from habits that were not taking good care of me, it's hard to switch things up quickly.  Daily effort must be made.  I'm worth the effort though I think.....

"I'm selfish, impatient and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I am out of control and at times hard to handle. But if you can't handle me at my worst, then you sure as hell don't deserve me at my best."
Marilyn Monroe"

No comments:

Post a Comment