Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Feeling Good

So much seems to be stirring inside me.  Good thoughts, feelings,my mood has shifted and I cannot complain.  Something has yanked me out of the sad hole I was in and I feel like the sun is finally hitting my face and it feels GOOD.

I haven't been in touch with music for a long time too and all of a sudden it seems like I am hearing songs differently.  I'm not just hearing them, I am feeling them course through my veins and it feels good.  The lyrics sound like they were meant for me and only me right at this moment in my life.  I needed that.  I'm driving around town running errands dancing and singing like a fool.  And I'm loving every minute of it.

I feel happiness afoot in my life.  I feel hope and feel like it's real and I can almost hold it like a tangible item.  I am taking time out of every day for me.  Making sure I am putting me on the priority list again.

So healthy mind: I'm sure feeling happier than I have in a long time.  Change your thoughts, change your life right?

Healthy Body: Getting healthier, feeling way better

Healthy Spirit: I feel full, my heart is full of gratitude for the good things in my life.

Thank you to those positive people in my life who are helping me along the way.  You have no idea what your presence in my life means to me.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment