Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Books, Music, Running and Silence

I wish I could absorb books.  Ingest them.  there is so much out there I really want to read but life happens and it seems like there is so little time to dedicate to just delving into all these wonderful books I surround myself with.  This is something I am trying to be more mindful of.  It goes along with taking time out for me. 

It's also as if the music finding its way to my ears right now was written for me, right now in my life.  I love that feeling.  Music speaking to me.  I have missed that.  It sort of breathes new life into me.  Much Needed.

Running....who knew.  I love it.  It just took me doing it, then doing it again....and then again.  I feel incomplete now if I don't get that movement into my day.  I must keep at it.  For health and sanity sake.  Plus, it's something I get to do ......by myself.

The one thing I took for granted before having a child was silence.  I miss it so much.  In this crazy world it's hard but I am trying to find more and more of it, whether I seek it out or I just am mindful of the moments when they present themselves. 

Must be mindful.

No comments:

Post a Comment