Monday, September 27, 2010

Beware: Falling Moods

Stress, fatigue, illness, injury, all the changes in the world seemingly happening at once...all are contributing factors to my mood as of now I would assume.  It's not a pretty picture, but I deal.  I have to find a new groove.  I have stepped out of everything I have known and been comfortable with for so long and it is scary.  I will not beat myself up or berate myself for the way I am feeling because it is what it is.  I cannot, nor do I feel as if I NEED to be happy-go-lucky ALL of the time.  This is a down period.  A sad period, a stressful period...and this too shall pass...

As for now, right now, this moment, I will ALLOW myself to feel the sadness, the sickness and the pain.  I will not fight it.  I will still smile when I hear Bug laugh.  I will still go to work and enjoy watching others enjoy themselves (which I genuinely enjoy).  I will allow the acclimation and adjustments both internally and externally to come, because I know they will...in their own time.  I must crawl before I can walk, and I am learning a new way to live my life...

Speaking Words Of Wisdom...

No comments:

Post a Comment