Saturday, September 11, 2010

Things Are Meant To Be

People have told me recently,if you can make yourself open to life as it comes, what you need will present itself.  I am finding that to be oh so true in my life.  Rather than trying to make something happen or force things, just allowing things to come to me when life decides it's time.

Today a quote of inspiration from Osho presented itself to me:

No-Thought for the Day: There is no need of competition with anybody. You are yourself, and as you are, you are perfectly good. Accept yourself.

I have been thinking a lot about this lately.  In my quest to rid my life of all "toxins" both mental and physical, I have noticed that I constantly compare myself and my situation to others and then beat myself up for not being this or doing that and it's really awful.  It's also unnecessary. It's an awful habit I at least recognize.  Now I can be mindful and work on it.  

I am grateful for becoming more open to receiving what I need in my life, and I am grateful for those with so much wisdom to impart.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment