Monday, October 25, 2010

It's Not Always Easy To Do The Right Thing

Sure I've heard it before, but it keeps repeating itself in my head after it was said to me  the other night at a fabulous 80's prom themed birthday.  I'm not sure why this is the time I hear it that it decides to ring so true and hit a nerve, but as I am learning, stop questioning and analyzing things so much and just go with it (so 70's of me yes?"go with the flow man").  It really isn't easy.  It is hard.  I cry, I question myself and my decisions daily and feel very weighted by life a lot lately.  But it's not ALL bad, and it's a lot easier to see that after a good cry sometimes.  Yes, I get emotional and I need to release it, sometimes it comes in that form...I'm becoming much more comfortable with that part of me.  A Slow process for sure but again...one day at a time, I'm sure this whole "finding my way" process will get easier and easier.....

No comments:

Post a Comment