Thursday, October 28, 2010

An Episode Of The Office Brings Insight?...Really?

Two guys sitting in the middle of a huge trash pile at the dump, talking about what a great picture it would be...amongst all this trash at the dump if there was just one flower growing up from all of it.  The caption or title to that picture would read (as the gentlemen on the show agreed) "Hope Grows At The Dump". 

Now as my many avid readers know, my life feels a little like a dump lately.  Messy, full of unwanted junk and not easy to wade through.  But I am doing my best (through the dump) to try and see the positive.  I cannot say feel or think positive yet, as I still feel at the beginning stages of my journey and feel pretty mucked up mostly.  But I know the positive exists, and feel that is the first of many steps.

So thank you to "The Office", Hope grows at the dump.  I needed to hear that.  Everything happens for a reason. I DO believe that.

No comments:

Post a Comment