Tuesday, October 19, 2010

What's So Funny About Peace, Love and Reassurance?

When it comes to my life, even my most personal of personal things, I have always erred on the side of truth.  On telling people ALL of what is going on with me because I appreciate others giving me the opportunity to see things from a perspective  that I may have missed.  I need help, especially when in the middle of something deeply emotional or overwhelming.  I need people close to me to reassure me that my feelings/thoughts/reactions/actions are not crazy.  This helps.  It helps me go forward and pulls me out of the pit of self doubt that I can get into when things are....emotional or overwhelming.  Thank you to those in my life who reassure me of my sanity....fleeting as it may seem.

No comments:

Post a Comment