Saturday, October 9, 2010

Renewed Faith In Humanity

So much of our lives are filled with yuck.  Because, well, let's be honest, there is a lot of that in the world.  But there are some of us who are lucky enough to have moments, or people in their lives that every so often renew ones faith in humanity.  I am that person today.  I have worked at my current job since late March of this year and I have fallen in love with it for many reasons, first and foremost...the people who work there with me.  We all recently learned of a fellow co-worker who had fallen ill, and this team has rallied to help support his family like no other I have seen.  It truly brought tears to my eyes.  It's amazing.  I am at a loss for words.  I am grateful and better for knowing all these people.



No comments:

Post a Comment